- Tuition is based upon full academic year enrollment (September - June).
- $250.00 deposit per class is due upon registration.
- Tuition balances are due prior to the dance season
- Cash, checks & credit cards are accepted (3.5% for credit cards)
- Students accepted after the third week of classes will receive prorated tuition upon approval.
- A $30 fee will be assessed against all returned checks.
- A $25 late fee will be assessed per month.
- Please submit all payments to: The Dance Pointe | PO Box 4831 | Greenwich, CT 06831
- Please be prepared to purchase your dancer's required attire
- A costume payment for the annual spring performance will be billed in November.
- Spring performance tickets are able to be purchased in May.
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Refunds will be issues for medical reasons only.
- Withdrawal without medical reasons will receive a studio credit for another class or season.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES
- Payment plans are furnished upon request, please contact the office (203) 559.8634